Thursday, February 10, 2011

CARDINALS WIN!!

This was the game we have been waiting for all season - SODA JUST BEAT WEST SIDE!!!!!  We have been working on this win for years.  West Side has a tough team & we are close, but just never seem to come out on top ~ until tonight!!  If you can't tell, I'm pretty excited!!  I have wanted this win more than any other this season & we knew they could do it.  Way to go Soda ~ on senior night ~ making it even sweeter!!  Mara ran the camera all night - thanks sis, I couldn't have done it.  So here goes ~ lot's of videos:

Honoring Seniors:

Starting Lineups ~ can you tell this game was a big deal?

Seth got the ball from the tipoff!

Then he hurried and fouled 2 times in the 1st quarter - which meant he didn't get to play in the 2nd quarter:

But check out the 3rd quarter:

and this - driving in and getting foulded:

Free throws ~ 4 out of 5 last night:

Celebration!!!!! :

Did I mention ~ WE JUST BEAT WEST SIDE!!!!  I just love saying that WE JUST BEAT WEST SIDE!!! This was an awesome win for the senior boys.  Seth ended up with 3 3-pointers & 4 foul shots, for a total of 13.  He did an awesome job on defense too.  His friend James Frankos - fellow senior #15 - had an unbelievable night with 28 points.  They both wanted this win so bad & I'm excited that they are going into district tournaments next week on a fantastic record of 15 - 3.  Now let's go get them next week Cardinals!!

  Our senior boy & his loyal fan club!!!

P.S. one more thing ~ WE JUST BEAT WEST SIDE!!!!

1 comment:

Emmio said...

I feel so bad! I was such a slacker this season and I only made it to part of one game :P I'm so excited that they finally beat West Side though, that's amazing!