Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Senior Night

I've been going the the photos on the camera and found a few more to share from Seth's senior night - Not much explanation needed so here goes:

Megi cheering


Awesome Sr. Night poster - will get a better shot at the next game:

Looks like attitude to me:

I love this kid - he made his sisters day by the hug & swinging her around - funny part is that Jim didn't realize it was Megan that Seth was giving the big hug to: 

Porter loves Megan:

Halftime score:

Final Score - did I say, WE JUST BEAT WEST SIDE!!!

Senior Cakes - served by senior moms after the game:




I can't believe Seth's last regular season is over :(  I did good that night - didn't want to cry, but I might cry now if I think about it.  No time for that though - District Tournament starts tonight @ 7:00 Soda vs. Malad.
Let's go get the win Cards!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Emmio said...

I love the way those posters turned out! I helped pick out the charactures :)