Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Family Reunion 2009


~The whole mess started when these 2 decided to fall in love. ~



It's been quite a ride since. Blending 2 families is never an easy task, but I think they have done an amazing job. This is my family & I love 'em all!!! ~ we are missing Phil and Matt in this yearly version of the family picture:
Craig, Todd, Jill, Andy, Blake, Ed, Heather
Mom & Dad

Jenna, Jodie
Katie, Blake

Heather & Alex

Whitney, Reed, Sharee, Cortney
Chase, Ed

Cameron, Radene, Todd

Heidi, Colton, Shay, Jade
Ashley, John
Laura, Craig

Shelby, Jill, Jim
Seth, Mara
Megan

Ma & Pa with grandkids + a couple of stowaways!

Petersens & Rindlisbachers with the in-laws too!



1 comment:

Bunderson Family said...

Oh...love Marjean and Larry!! Looks like you guys had fun! I looked through some of your pics after seeing Mara's post of Facebook...I am jealous of hwere you guys live!! Very nice pictures!
Jenny