Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm not me?

According to Facebook - I'm not Jill Stoor & because I'm using a fake identity they have disabled my account. Wow - If I'm not Jill Stoor, I wonder who I am? There are times that I wish I wasn't me, but I just can't quite figure out how to be someone else. I guess I will have to live without the world of facebook until I figure out who I really am or until some little cyber-space guy believes that I'm still me. So if you try to contact me via facebook - I'm not ignoring you or deleting you - I just simply don't exist. I'm not even my kids mom anymore according to facebook. Wow that is a confidence builder - I've been erased - LOL!!
November 19, 2010
By the way - Facebook sent me an e-mail saying that my account would never be activated again because I used a false identity - so I tried logging on and lo and behold it works! I do have to day that maybe it was a good thing, except I like to check up on my offsprings activities. I guess I'm me again even if facebook doesn't think so - go figure! Shhhhh - don't tell them it is working!

No comments: