Monday, November 29, 2010

Lemi-Shine

Advertisement warning!

My sis-in-law up in Seattle did a blog about how her dishes were not coming clean in the dishwasher anymore. I can totally relate - phosphate taken out of dishwasher soap. Not good news for those of us whole live where they make the elemental phosphorus. My friend on facebook had a similar post and someone told her to get Lemi-shine. I thought - ya right - it won't help, but I was wrong. We went to Walmart - picked some up - ran it through the empty dishwasher - and then loaded it to try again. It made a big difference, and now that I have been using it for a week it is amazing. Even my silverware and stainless steel pans look shiny. I highly recommend it!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it AMAZING!!!!! I love it!!! My kids laugh at me because to everyone that comes over, I have to exclaim, "look at my clean dishes!" Seriously - they all look better than EVER!!! Woot! Woot! for Lemi-Shine!!!!! (~happy dance in the kitchen~)
Although, I still think whoever took the phosphate out of the detergent in the first place needs to be punched. I'm just saying.......

Jill said...

That is the best thing I've seen on facebook yet - maybe it is worth all the time I waste. Thanks for the good advise, and my kids laugh at me for being excited too!!

MnM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MnM said...

(insert laugh) ;)