Monday, November 15, 2010

T.I.O.H.

Cross-country district (& state) were at Kelley Park this year. Seth gave it his all - had a tough race - not too many details, but couldn't keep his lunch down - yuck. He kept going & finished his last cross-country race on the home course. T.I.O.H. - this is our house!

Mr. Owen is awesome - our principal makes the coolest signs for the seniors!


Here he comes at the beginning of the race


Coming out of the hills - almost done


Great job on the pix - Megi

Coming toward the...


Finish Line!!

This kid amazes me - I wouldn't have stuck with it. He is so much bigger than all those other little squirts that run. He never did stand much of a chance at placing, but he was determined to stick with it - I watched him get sick several times & he just kept going. I'm proud of my boy & hope he gets his payoff come basketball season. By the way - tryouts for the basketball team were this weekend - they only kept 3 seniors on the team - can't wait to watch you play bud!!

No comments: